Squirrelmail and Courier IMAP

I'm building a new server box running Fedora Core 7, mostly for home email serving to replace another VM that's getting outdated. One small problem I ran into with Squirrelmail was an error that appeared on the left-hand side whenever anyone logged in:

"ERROR: Could not complete request. Query: CREATE "Sent" Reason Given: Invalid mailbox name."

A little searching (okay, maybe a lot) and I got these posts, here and here, which led me to the Squirrelmail Wiki, which is where I probably should have started:


SquirrelMail Fedora package and Courier

If you use Courier and SquirrelMail Fedora RPM (1.4.4-2) - remove $default_folder_prefix override from /etc/squirrelmail/config_local.php.


Doing this fixed the problems.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said…
I *really* hate blogspam. Don't these people have something better to do with their time? :-(