Trying out Flock

So I've been hearing good things about Flock recently, saw a few of my Twitter friends twittering about it, and thought I'd give it (another) try.

I'd tried it a while back when it was barely out of beta (or so it felt that way), and didn't like it. At the time, I hadn't had all these different social networking sites to keep on top of, and didn't really do much with my blog, and Flock seemed like all this extra cruft on top of what I wanted, which was a good, fast browser.

Fast-forward, and now here I am with Flickr, Twitter, Facebook, etc. etc. and Flock suddenly starts to make some sense. :-)

I just kicked it up, and immediately attached my Flickr, Twitter, Google, Blogger and Yahoo accounts to the browser. It's nice having a single place to check out all my networking sites in a sidebar. I may actually keep using this..

One bash, though -- The browser is not as fast as Firefox or Safari, but it's much better than I remember. Hopefully that will improve as Flock matures.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

Comments

konberg said…
Have you tried FriendFeed yet? It's pretty good, but it's starting to get popular so the number of articles is growing, exponentially?