I WANT MY MAC!

Allow me to vent.

On January 8, Apple announced the updated Mac Pro I've been waiting for. I ordered it that morning, 11am 1/8/08. I understood that, because I wanted the 8800 graphics card (a serious upgrade from the standard card), it was going to be a delay in shipping. 2/15 was the estimated ship date.

Today, according to this thread, people who ordered their Mac Pros WEEKS AFTER ME are already getting shipment notices and will have them Friday! I, on the other hand, have NOT received a ship notice, my Mac Pro is sitting in the "Not Shipped" status.

Apple, are you really trying to go out of your way to piss people off? Why wouldn't you ship in the sequence in which they were ordered? Why does some guy who ordered two weeks ago get priority over my January 8 order?

Okay, no, this isn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things, and I'm sure my Mac will be on its way soon enough, but great way to punish the early adopter who's had this thing on order for over a month now.

Vent over. I feel better now. Really. I do.

Comments